Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mother's Day




We spent Saturday at the Zoo in Salt Lake for Mom & Me Day. We met up with Krista, Eric and Colten. Addie wasn't really into anything except the peacock when it spread its feathers. We didn't stay very long because there weren't very many animals. Since I've been to different zoos, I wasn't impressed. It was fun to get out of the house though. My gift for Mother's Day was breakfast, the sweetest card from DJ and a fire pit!! I was so excited because I've been wanting one for awhile. We sat out by the fire with Krista and Eric and had the best smores EVER! They introduced us to a new way of making them. You have the fudge striped cookies with chocolate swirl marshmallows and then a reese's cup on top of that. It's heavenly. I don't think I can go back to having them any other way. I did get to talk to mama for a little bit and she sounded pretty good, but was really tired. I can't even begin to describe how much she means to me. She's the best and does whatever she can for her family. She's been the biggest inspiration to me and she's such a fighter. I love you so much mama!!



1 comment:

  1. Awwww Addie is getting so big! Sorry I couldn't go up to GA while you were there, but I was thinking of you guys and I hope Aunt Theresa is doing better. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete