Monday, February 9, 2009

We've Got An Old Man In The House

DJ turned 30 on Friday!! I cooked breakfast for him, decorated his car and his desk at work while people were keeping him distracted. He had no idea that I was going to do that. He took a half day at work, and we had dinner at Tucano's. On the ride home he kept saying that he needed a cake, but I convinced him he didn't. After we were at home for a bit I told him I needed something sweet. I asked him if he'd look in the freezer for some ice cream. When he opened it, he saw the ice cream cake that I bought for him. Man, it was good!



My Aunt Marietta is visiting from GA and she took us snowmobiling in Deer Vally near Park City. It was so much fun! It wasn't too cold, but it was snowing. My thumb is sore from pushing the throttle, and my shoulders too from holding on while hitting the bumps.





Aunt Marietta and I in Park City.






Addie surrounded by her animals

No comments:

Post a Comment