Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Addie with the lil snowman daddy built. She likes to play in the snow.

DJ got up around 6:30 and made me a candlelit breakfast. We had heartshaped pancakes and quiche (he was very excited about the quiche because he used Paula Deen's recipe). He bought me some pink lillies, chocolates and a cute card that when you open it it plays a recorded voice message he personalized and then it played "Super Freak". I was laughing so hard.


We had a fondue dinner at Brett & Heather's. 4 different kinds of meats, vegetables and of course chocolate with fruits and cheesecake. It was so yummy!

Me & Heather

I made him a decorated detailed list of 50 reasons why I love him. I think he really appreciated it. He's one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and I'm really thankful he's in my life. I love him so much!! It was a really great day.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey your blog is so cute it was so fun to spend some time with you both this week you and Dj are such good parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ and Paula Dean and breakfast! Wow, what a man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!! He made you breakfast! Ok, I'm ganna get on Kyle for not even getting me a card!!! I guess that's what happens when you've been married almost 6 years. I am very impressed with DJ though. You make sure he always spoils you like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH DJ is the best! I love that boy! He is a wonderful man and I'm know husband and father. You tell him I think he's a wonderful brother too!

    ReplyDelete