Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Addie's favorite new things are to see herself in the tv, and pull small drawers out and push them back in. Her feet are constantly moving in circles which leads us to call her "Happy Feet".


On our way to get her ears pierced (a few weeks ago)
Braxton (my friend Heather's son) reading to Addie
I went to get her from her nap and she was on her knees with the blanket on her back and hanging in her face. She was just making noises and moving around.

DJ gave her a saltine cracker and she wasn't too sure about it at first. She pretty much ate the whole thing though.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I love it that you call her happy feet. In answer to your question, I came across the "or so she says" blog because Mariel made a comment on mine, and I had to check her out. Isn't it a fun blog? Keep up the updates Heather, I love to read about you guys and that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete