Thursday, July 9, 2009

Birthday Girl

I can't believe that my Addie girl is one!! She's getting to be so much fun now. We had the party on June 13 at Diana's house and had family and friends over to celebrate. It was a swimming party and it had been cloudy all morning and we just knew we were gonna get rained out. However it managed to fly over us long enough to eat, open presents and for the kids to swim a bit. When everyone started to leave, is when it started pouring! She got some of the cutest clothes (her aunt's have AWESOME taste) and some really great toys that she plays with all the time. It was a nice day and we were so glad we got to have it in St. George so we could have it with family. We love you so much Addie, and so grateful to have you in our family. Happy Birthday Monkey Girl!

I was extremely nervous about trying to make her cake since I didn't think there was any way possible that I could do it. But I have to say I was EXTREMELY proud of myself, and I thought it turned out amazing! I made cupcakes for the ears and those turned out to be a hit with the kids! As you can tell, Addie dug into it as well and enjoyed it as well.


I couldn't have envisioned anything more perfect for this moment when it was her turn to have her own piece and have at it.

Addie squashing Lane

DJ's sister Dawne and her son Sven

Papi and Nana Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment