Friday, July 10, 2009

Take me out to the ball game

We went to see the Orem Owlz play with Krista, Eric and Colten. It was fun cuz they have a grass seating section where you pay $4 a person and set your blankets out. They even have a playground! Smart thinkers. We were sitting on a hill and all Addie wanted to do was climb up it. I didn't see much of the game obviously, but it was fun to be out. It's been a long time since I've been to a game, and I forgot how fun it is. Not as good as football mind you....but almost. We had to leave a lil bit early cuz Addie was getting tired. We did everything we could to keep her from falling asleep on the way home.



It's so funny to see her dancing! How do kids know how to dance?? It seriously amazes me. I'll have to get better footage of dancing another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment