Friday, June 25, 2010

4th Anniversary

On the 17th, DJ and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. I love my sweetheart so much! He's such an amazing man. He's so patient with me, tries everyday to make me happy and he succeeds! I haven't felt like doing a whole lot lately so we decided to go to Nickel City which are 5 cents arcade games and we both need some practice when it comes to winning tickets. We wanted to do something different besides going out to eat or seeing a movie and we had fun. We only won about 125 tickets so we chose to get some candy with that. That's right....Laffy Taffy and Frooties. YUMMY. To add to our sweet tooth we had to go to Maverik and get yogurt ice cream. Then we came home and watched a movie. :) After the games I was pooped. It's so crazy how fast time passes. I love DJ so much and couldn't be more thankful that he's a part of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so sweet! I'm sooooo glad he found you! You two are a perfect couple!

    ReplyDelete