Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6 weeks to go

It seems like this pregnancy has flown by. Mostly cuz I stay busy w/ Addie, but with going to Georgia and then going to St. George to help Diana with the kids and doing other things..I haven't had a chance to really think about how much time is left. This time w/ Addie I was barely wanting to move cuz I was so heavy and felt so huge. Luckily, it hasn't been bad w/ Lucas. Yeah, it's uncomfortable at times but for the most part I feel good. Just getting really anxious for him to get here. I've been such a slacker about taking pics with the baby bump so here's one for ya.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Such a cute baby belly!! I'm so ready to see this little boy!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are finally starting to show. You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete