Friday, April 23, 2010

Lil Time at the Beach

Mama had a dr. appointment in Brunswick today so we went over there this morning and my friend Candace and her son Waylon went with us. After mama's appt we ate at Spanky's which has some delicious spuds (they're pretty much sliced potatoes that are fried). Yesterday Candace had watched Addie for me while I took mama to the dentist and when we got home she kept saying "Wallah" and we had no clue as to what she was talking about. Well, at the restaurant today Candace had taken Waylon to the bathroom and Addie said "Where's Wallah" and then it suddenly clicked as to what she was saying! She definitely has a new friend. After our late lunch we went over to St. Simon's Island and went to the beach for bout an hour. Definitely wasn't long enough for us or the kids, but at least we got some of it in. Mama stayed in the van and slept. I couldn't wait to see how Addie would react to walking in the sand and just as I had predicted she wasn't too happy about it. At first she did not want me to put her down in it and then she figured out it wasn't so bad. However, she didn't wanna have anything to do with the water. As soon as she would see the water coming, she'd run the other way. She hasn't really been much of a water baby, but hopefully that'll change as she gets a lil older. She loved sitting in the sand and putting it in the buckets though and putting it on her legs. And yes....her bathing suit top straps are too big but isn't it the cutest thing with her belly poking out?!





2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures babe. Addie looks so freakin cute in her lil bathing suit.

    -yur hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I am jealous. I hope your momma gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete