Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vegas Trip

My sis-n-law Stacy had her bachelorette weekend, and had all the sisters and some of her friends go to Vegas. It was so much fun!! We had dinner at a mexican restaurant inside the Venetian, and then saw PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. I really enjoyed it. The atmosphere was amazing and the props were so ornate. And the music was incredible. After the opera, we went to Sarah's and she made some of the best cookies, and we listened to their mom's funeral since I had never heard it. Of course I teared up through it since it made me realize what a wonderful family I married into. All of the people that spoke had such awesome things to say about her. I've had some pretty neat experiences, so I feel like on some level I know their mom and she was an increibly strong and remarkable woman. This gave me a greater appreciation for her and I can't wait to meet her one day. I'm really grateful to have been able to make this trip. It really helped me to get closer to the girls. They inspire me to be so patient since they display this really well with their kids.

Sisters eatin (me, Sarah, Angie and Stacy)

Andrew (Sarah's boy) and Addie getting ready to cruise. Addie and I stayed with Sarah for a few days, and with Sarah's 3 boys Addie had some entertainment. She wasn't too keen on having them touching her face and getting in her space, but she's gotta get tough somehow.

Andrew got Addie's puff snacks opened em and wanted to snack!

Addie checkin out Diana's dogs. She was hesitant at first, but it didn't take her long to let them get close and play with her. We stayed a week with Diana and I was able to help her with her kids while she studied for school. We sure did miss DJ! He was supposed to come down on the 27, but he surprised me on Thursday night with a pic text that said "Hmm..this house looks familiar". It was of my sister's house and I ran out side to meet him. I was so excited.

This is one of my favorites. Her eyes are so beautiful

Addie and Noah (Angie's boy born the same day as Addie)

Angie's other boys (Quincy, Nash & Noah)

1 comment:

  1. FUN! We had fun!! I'm so glad we listen to the cd as well! I'm so thankful to have you in our family. Text me, texting girl. That way we can stay close! Love ya, Sarah

    ReplyDelete