Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby gets sick.......Mama gets sick

Seriously....not even 10 minutes after writing my last post about feeling so great being able to hold Addie while she's sick, BAM! I start feeling yucky. I have never been so sick in my life. I couldn't keep anything down all night. I tried anti nausea, anti diarrheal, pepto, propel, saltines EVERYTHING and just couldn't keep it down. Poor DJ, stayed up with me and held my hair back and wiped my face with a cold rag. Needless to say, around 2 a.m. he starts throwing up. I can't stand being sick because I hate feeling so helpless!! Finally around 6 a.m. I started to feel a little better to where I could actually get a little bit of sleep. DJ called in to work and Krista offered to keep Addie all day so we could get some sleep and rest. I still wasn't able to keep anything down, and had no energy whatsoever. So around 6 p.m. we went to insta care and they hooked me up to an iv since I was really dehydrated and gave me a nausea pill. That works miracles! Then we came home and picked Addie up from Krista, and after not seeing my lil monkey girl all day she wanted me to hold her. I still was weak so I held her for a second and handed her to DJ. She started to pout and reach out for me. Another great feeling! If it wasn't for Krista saving me and helping with Addie, I seriously don't know what I would've done! I spent the next few days still feeling crummy, but much better than that horrid night. I don't wish feeling like that on anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment