Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 Year Pics

You wouldn't believe what an experience this was to get these pictures taken at Portrait Innovations! OMG I didn't think I was gonna make it through this. This was a few wks ago and I was already having such an emotional day. Addie didn't wanna be still for anything or take any pictures. DJ had gone with us cuz I figured that would help......LOL what a joke. Think that made it worse. So then a few days later I took her back by myself and got these results! To DJ's credit, she may have still been getting over hand foot and mouth disease which was still making her a pill. (Yeah, that's right...this was the second time she's had that since our trip to mama's!!! Not fun for any of us.) It was still difficult to get these pics taken since a couple who were looking at the pics they had already taken were just letting their kid run around and into the room where Addie was so she didn't wanna focus, she wanted to play with that lil brat. I was so bugged. I was glad we were able to get these to be honest. I hope she's better with getting our family pictures taken whenever Lucas decides to grace us with his presence!

I absolutely LOVE this one if only she had been looking at the camera!!!! So that's why the first pic will be the one that is given out to people.

3 comments:

  1. Heather pictures turned out sooo cute glad you were able to get them done before Lucus got here.love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! That age is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!!! Sure hope you have had your baby by now -LOL!! Can't wait to see pictures of him too!! --Also, hope your mom is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete