Thursday, April 22, 2010

From the Land of the South

I pretty much have the best husband in the world. He takes such good care of me but especially when I'm pregnant. In the first few months of being prego, he will get me whatever food or drink I want/need. Then in the last few months he rubs my legs, feet and back to help me get the best sleep that I can. Then of course whenever my family wants or needs me to visit home he allows me to visit for 3 to 4 weeks at a time. I couldn't ask for a better hubby!

A couple weeks ago mama had her 4th foot surgery on the same foot and really wanted me to come home to help. I was more than happy to assist so I'm home now and here for 3 weeks. It was a long day on Tuesday when we flew out, but Addie was amazing. She was so good and by the last few hours I was so tired of sitting in that seat holding Addie with my big belly sticking out. It was so nice to step out of the airport and see such beautiful green trees. Addie was amazed as well. She kept pointing at them and saying Wow.



Walking in Papa's shoes


Every time we come to Gama's, she goes straight to where the perfume is. She doesn't spray it she just likes the bottles and smelling it.

1 comment:

  1. I miss my girls! great blog honey!. I love you and miss you! eat plenty of boiled peanuts and Zaxby's for me!

    ReplyDelete