Thursday, April 8, 2010

Such a Lil Girl

We were in the store today looking for sandals and boy does she loves to try on shoes. It was so cute watching her walk around in the different pairs and sizes. Barely able to move her feet because of the plastic holding the shoes together, she couldn't understand why she was only moving a few inches at a time. And clothes...we were going through some of her summer things to see if the 3T was too big for her and of course most are not, and she had no problem at all trying them all on. When I said we were done she went back to the dresser to pull out more clothes. And she loves to wear jewelry. It's almost a fight sometimes to try and take off some beads that she got for Easter. And if she has the slightest little bit of food or anything stuck to her fingers oh no watch out. She just can't handle it. I can only handle the "girlyness" to an extent.....However, she gets it from me about the food so I can't complain too much. Such patience I'm learning.

I knew she was playing with her high chair, but before I knew it she had scooted it over to the counters and was playing in the utensil drawer.

While I was making dinner she decided to play hide and seek in the cabinets. She really thought we wouldn't find her. She was being really quiet, and then I noticed what she was doing so I acted like I had no idea where she was.

2 comments: