Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello Brother

I can't wait to see how Addie is going to react with having a baby in the house, but last night I got a little preview. DJ started putting his face close to my belly and saying "Hello Lucas" and then told Addie to say "Hello Brother" and she put her cheek against my belly and said "HELLO" really loudly and then kept saying brother for like the next 5 minutes. It was so adorable and we kept trying to get it on video and I'm not sure that that was so successful but the footage we did get was still cute. And if I were able to get videos to load onto my blog you could see it, but as of the last week I CANT. UGH. So instead I'll just put some pics up of her since it's been awhile.


1 comment:

  1. She is *so* cute, and I am totally stoked for you about little Lucas! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete