Friday, March 6, 2009

Graduation Fastly Approaching

Ok...so it may be a few months away, but it finally hit me today that I'm graduating from college with my bachelors degree on May 1. I haven't really had time to think about it, and honestly it just felt like I was taking a semester off since I was done with all my classes in December. However when I checked my school email today and it said I needed to get registered, and get my cap, gown and etc I thought OMG I'm going to graduate!! I was debating on whether to walk or not cuz I'm the most shy person in front of crowds and I didn't really want to do it cuz of how long it'll take. But then I got to thinkin of how exciting it'll be, and how hard I worked for it and for me I need to do it so it seems REAL. So, I gotta get on the ball and get announcements done and all the other fun stuff. Do you have any idea how WONDERFUL this feels to be done with school?! That is at least until I decide whether to get a masters or not :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your graduation!! And yes, it did/does feel good to be done with school!!-I can't believe it has been over 6 years now since I got my bachelor's degree!! Where does the time go??? Although, sometimes I wish I would have went ahead with getting a master's, but maybe someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crazy! More school ;) Good Job! I admire you!!!

    ReplyDelete