Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sunny Days

We had a few great sunny days where we went for a long walk, got to swing at the park, and play with her toy outside and then I wake up to SNOW today. We're both extremely sad cuz there's only so much you can do inside! We're so done with the snow and can't wait to have multiple days where it feels so good outside. She loves to swing and her new thing is to have her hands together under her chin and rubbing them together really fast.



She's still working on getting the puffs to her mouth and keeping it in her mouth. She loves to eat them though.

2 comments:

  1. Same here with having a few nice days, then snowing the next. What crazy weather, huh?? That's why I can't wait to escape to GA for a couple of weeks in April!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I was there! So give her more of those puffs!! I love her, she's so CUTE!!! I want her!

    ReplyDelete