Friday, March 20, 2009

Nine Months Today

She doesn't like hats and I'm surprised it stayed on this long. She likes to pull them off and look at them.


My favorite new face!


That's right, already nine months! I can't believe it. Everything looked good at her appointment today. She's 22 lbs and wearing 12 month clothes. She's eating lots of baby food, and luckily we're down to one bottle a day. Do you know how good it feels to only buy one can of formula every two weeks?! She's got two teeth on bottom, and I think she may be getting more cuz she's been chewing on stuff like crazy the past few days. (and a lot more fussy)She's holding onto things and standing up, but she doesn't like to get down by herself. She'll stand and play for a long time, and when she's done she'll start crying for me to help her down. She's so happy and I'm glad she keeps me busy.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 9 months Addie you are sooo dang cute I think you have your Daddy wrapped around you finger you can tell he would do anything for you just have to look at him with those pretty eyes. She looks so cute in the swing I bet you are glad to get out of the house. And maybe no more SNOW YEAH. I can;t believe she is standing by herself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww- she is absolutely the most precious little thing! Addie- we love you!
    By the way, I gave you an Honest Scrap Award! Stop by my blog and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete