Monday, March 9, 2009

Want a FREE gift from me?

Here is how it works-the 1st 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going( or cut and paste..no one will judge you, cause that is what I did). Then come back and let me know you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. Remember only the 1st 3 will qualify. Good Luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. well that is not fair no one is answering you!! so i get to be the first person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to do it, but I do want to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blog. Does that count? LOL

    ReplyDelete