Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend

I've been kinda picky with what new food she can try, cuz she's my first and I don't want it to be just anything. And most of the time when I'm making dinner I just forget, and then I've already seasoned everything too much for her to have it. So we went to Carl's Jr and I let her try fries and some of my bread from the bun. She really liked it and I couldn't tear any of it up fast enough. Then we went to Dairy Queen so DJ could get a dipped cone. When we got home she kept trying to grab the last of DJ's cone, and I told him to let her try it. You can tell from this video that she loved every bit of it. When we took it away she was screaming!


My new favorite dinner! It's called Waikiki Chicken Wave Runner. I always check out the free recipe cards that Wal-Mart has, and this one really caught my eye. DJ really enjoyed it too. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it was so quick,easy and delicious. The apricot preserves and almonds are what really makes it. YES, YES, YES I LOVE TWILIGHT! I'm such a sucker for good romance, and Stephenie Meyer keeps me interested with the way she writes. Such awesome detail that I couldn't put these books down. So when I found out that the movie would go on sale at midnight I asked Heather and Krista if they wanted to go. We went to Sconecutter and had shakes around 10:30 Friday night and sat and talked til 11:45. Then we headed to F.Y.E. to stand in line an hour for our movie. We had a very flamboyant gay guy in front of us who kept us entertained to say the least. It was a fun girl night and I made us take a pic with Bella and Edward. My eyes are partly closed cuz Edward kept falling over and Krista was making me laugh about it. Also, we rented Australia last weekend and it was really good! I totally recommend it, and besides a shirtless Hugh Jackman is always a plus!!
My parents like to see what Addie is doing, so that's why I have so many videos.

2 comments:

  1. This IS the cutest baby alive, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Look at your beautiful baby girl!! I'm soooo jealous!!

    ReplyDelete