Friday, March 20, 2009

The Move....Ain't Happenin' Yet

I know everyone wants to know what's going on with us moving, and trust me you'll know when it happens! We've had our condo for sale since Jan 14 and we've had a ton of people come check it out, but no offers. And we're ok with that cuz we know it'll happen when it's supposed to. We don't wanna lose money from selling it, so we're gonna stay pretty firm on the price since it's not like we have to move right away. Then when it does sell we'll probably rent a place around here til the economy gets better and then move to GA. I would be extremely happy if this process could go faster, but it's helping me be patient. (If I wasn't such a planner, it wouldn't bother me so much.) I do like it here, but I miss my family incredibly and alot of things from the South.

1 comment:

  1. As sad as we will be to have you guys far away, I hope you don't have to endure limbo land for very long! I'm a planner just like you- have to have some idea of what the future holds!

    ReplyDelete