Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight Frenzy

It's crazy I know to get so excited about Twilight, but I'm on such a high right now at 11 pm. My friend Krista asked me if I had read Midnight Sun (which is what is on Stephenie Meyer's website) about Edward's point of view from Twilight, and I was like NO I didn't know there was such a thing. Can't wait for that to be a book! So I've been exploring the website, and I'm gonna be glued to it now. (Thanks Krista) I think my favorite parts are the playlists that she puts for each book that she's written and some of the outtakes from each book. Nothing better than music and reading for me!! I was looking at some of the pictures she took from her visit to Forks, Washington and I desperately want to go there. (Heather, stop making fun of me!!) It just looks so beautiful, and why not be able to visit some Twilight highlights as well? I've yet to tell DJ about our future visit to Washington, but I'm sure he'll be up for it. Y'all know you're curious so go check it out. www.stepheniemeyer.com

1 comment:

  1. This is the Heather that is supposed to stop making fun of Heather! LOL! Like that will ever happen! I did go get the movie at midnight and I do like it! okay now I have to make fun! NERD!!!! I love you Heather! Thanks for the comment on my blog I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete